Sunday, June 17, 2012

I'm going to see if our summer reading can become a blog…hoping to be able to share our reading ideas and experiences with each other if we wish to do so.  I am absolutely new to this… have never even tried this blogging venue but it may be worth a go - giving us all a format to respond to our reading.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking this out for me.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems suspiciously easy - there must be something wrong! Now, what does that say about MY mindset, people? I offer my thought processes for examination. And, btw, why say something in 4 words when 40 will do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better late than never...testing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This works great...I only wish there was a "like" button, as Joyce, I would "like" your comment. :) Haven't even begun reading yet, but once I do, I will be back to share my thoughts. I like this format.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Figured it out. If you click on the "COMMENT" in the original post, it will bring you to all the comments. Then you can "REPLY" to whichever Comment you want to reply to.

    ReplyDelete